Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Summer Season Finale

Okay…not really a finale..but you know what I mean. I’m sure I can’t write all the things that I need to write about summer here so just wait for the next blog. I’ll prepare it first for everyone's enjoyment!! Hehehe... Well, all I can say is…"THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SUMMER EVER!!" in all of my 19 years of living. This summer season rocks!! Big time!! All the elements of a great and interesting summer…all happened! Whatta way to spend my last summer vacation. Why?! Maybe because, I’m gonna graduate next year..(hopefully)

Ingredients of this perfect summer: exposures, corporate environment, non-stop parties, everyday gimiks, new found personas that I possess, realizations, gotten closer with friends--these could go on and on and on! I swear I’ll write all them things...be it positive or negative…on my next blog! I am just not in the mood to reflect right now!!

Tomorrow marks the beginning of the end: classes start!! Yay! Really excited!! Alto’ my first class will be led by a certain "Darth Anselm"...euuggghhh...need all the force powers and training I mastered through the years to overcome that Sith Lord!! Hehehe…May the Force be with Me!!

It’s gonna be an interesting year!! My last school year!! My SEÑORITO year!!!!
--> This blog was posted June of 2005

No comments: