Friday, January 1, 2010

Don’t Stop Being Awesome

I never did!

Happy New Year! Now that my obligatory greeting’s out of the way, I can go about my business of welcoming 2010 with my first hurrah.

AWESOME...is the word I was looking for last night/year when I felt like I had to write something just before the year ends. Indeed, 2009 was an awesome year and not just because I’m awesome, but like I said, there were lots to be thankful for from the year that just passed.

For 2010, I don’t know. Maybe I’ll just take 2010 one day at a time. I will not set any goals since I don’t accomplish them anyways. The Mayan Party God saw light in 2009, and he shall still rule in 2010.

Don’t stop believing... another thing I am not capable, I’m afraid, of not doing! (--,)

2 comments:

Saudi Boy said...

I feel too much awesomeness in you. gujab! ;)

timeenutlatte said...

But of course! I am the awesomest! You know that! Hehehe. I don't know about you but I did not reach my goal of fattening myself up for 2009. So no more goals for 2010! (--,)