Wednesday, September 14, 2005

School Orgs, Senior Year & Busyness

Being busy is something that I needed to feel. I have changed for the past year and the new me, I think is much, much better than the old me. I mean, I am more school-oriented nowadays and more friendly than I was before; and my friends can attest to that. You see, your first impression of me will probably be "suplado," which I don’t deny. Hey, you just gotta know me to know me..nywey back to busyness..first semester is almost over and what a semester it is..well 4 weeks and countin..and ts my last semester in school..imagine that! finally leaving the den..well hopefully..only a certain bitch stands in my way of marching in march..why the busyness?! because i started participating in school activities and active in school organizations..i thank Ryan Skalaw for givin me a position in his org..dun wory dude..ts gonna be interestin..hehe!! in this org..am meeting people..not just people but friends..and this friends are a breath of fresh air..after what happened to my kada..we havent exactly did nythn that will prove a point in school..but were workin on it..promise members and school community..we will make a difference..we have to!! hahaha..ts kinda scary since the current year being my senior year in college..almost over..almost done! and its true..ts scary to graduate! the responsibilities will be serious and there wont be dean's listers to back you up..that i can manage..since i am great..hehe..but havin to wake up every day and not go to Mendiola will be a very weird feeling for me..for 15 years i've been doin that..and in a couple of months my only view of Mendiola is if some idiots tries and tries to ruin our country with their protestings and rallies..most of all i will miss the people inside the den! we were actually talking about what would everyone feel after taking our final exam in the second semester, the last subject exam and signing our exam release form..for the last time..it would be very emotional..recently just had our retreat and the team building session was quite emotional..no one cried..but you can feel the sense of togetherness and brotherhood of everyone..that is why ts scary to graduate..i am rily rily gonna miss my ABE!! that is why i keep myself busy in school today and spend much time with the boys..so to my new friends..lower years and batchmates..ThnX for making the first half of my senior year..fun and memorable..hope that til the end..the fun will never stop!! oh yeah..3rd street na!!!

--> Posted way back in September 2005

No comments: