Monday, December 8, 2008

Nick & Starr

One Million Dollars, Baby.
Wave the Nick & Starr Spangled Banner.

I win.
At least, the team that I was rooting for in the 13th season of the Amazing Race did.

Nick & Starr Spangler, brother and sister team, reached the finish line first and won the title of Winners of The Amazing Race 13. Their efforts and competitiveness really paid off as they crushed every team in this race by arriving and winning first place, seven out of the eleven legs. That’s one short of Marc and Rov’s feat last year. And for obvious reasons, they’re considered better because they won the race.

Countless times I have rooted for teams that may not be the best or most deserving, but still I want them to win. And they rarely do. Thirteen seasons of Amazing Race passed and only two times my team came out on top. First was season three’s Flo and Zach who, by all means, did not deserve the million dollars (at least Flo didn’t and yet she’s my favorite back then. Zach was the man! He should keep the million dollars to himself) still won and I was happy. Now, it’s Nick and Starr’s turn. And there’s no other team who deserve it more than these two siblings. Oh, and Starr is so hot it hurts!

Congratulations Nick and Starr!
See you in the Second All-Stars!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(( i FAILED TO CATCH THE RECENT SEASONS OF AMAZING RACE NA. THE LAST I SAW WAS WITH AMBER AND ROB, AND THAT WAS AEONS AGO. LOL. HOPEFULLY, ME DVD COPIES TO. =)

timeenutlatte said...

Hmm..I missed a couple of seasons too. Was just now that I was able to watch the whole season. Starr, I love her. <3
Yes, let's look for DVDs too, especially Season 3, the one with Zach & Flo. :P

Drama Queen Amrie said...

I'm so happy they won. They deserve it. Wee... I want DVDs too. Also for some Survivor seasons.