Thursday, April 3, 2008

So Going...Swing Out Sister Edition

I’ve got my tickets, I’m ready to go, and I’m excited. Swing Out Sister…Breakout Live in Manila, April 7, 2008 at the Big Dome, Araneta Coliseum. (Details here) I’m going with a friend of mine, Carl, who I’m still convincing to bring his camera so that we could have evidence and proof and of course, records that we were there. There’s not much hype surrounding this concert so there’s really no pressure with sold out tickets. And they’re kinda expensive so we opted to just be contented with Upper Box B and make a mental note to bring binoculars.

Hopefully, my ticket purchaser, Odette, sets her concert priorities straight and decides to come with us. The more the merrier. Yeah, I know, they’re no Incubus or Maroon 5, but I’d choose this 90’s duo over these bands in a heartbeat. The last few weeks, I’m psyching myself for the event by bringing out my The Best of Swing Out Sister CD and re-downloading them to my office PC. Yep, it’s gonna be cool. I’m gonna enjoy it.

Everything’s ready, hmm, except, I still don’t have anything to wear for the concert. Oh!

No comments: