Sunday, September 7, 2008

Eh P****** Mo Pala Eh!!!

Okay. So the first week of my favorite month didn’t go as I perceived it to be, but, it was as I expected. I’ve been saying it over and over again…this month is always memorable to me. And what a way to start it with me almost reaching boiling point.

This entire wrath that I am currently feeling is due to some pointless and stupid reason that concerns work. I hate being angry because I believe nothing good comes out of furiousness. It’s not like things will change in an instant when steam comes out of my body. But still, one can’t help but think bad thoughts towards the situation.

We are not kids who need looking after. Sure, we have had our share of uncalled for moments and untrustworthy-ness, but treating us like morons will only give you futile results. We’ll probably live up to your impression that we are stupid just to annoy you more. And taking away my “powers” doesn’t change anything. You think you’ll be able to take over the “coven” now that I’m no longer in some control. Think again, bastard!

Okay, at the risk of sounding like a fool, I’m just letting it go. Fine. They can have it their way. I don’t think the notion is deliberate anyways. It just so happens that I was affected and I let myself be affected. Right. I don’t care…that much. All I wanted from the very beginning is that they let me do what I do best, in peace. Just don’t expect Christmas cards from me!

I swear, any minute now, few more pushes and irritations, I’ll be needing hospital care. I feel my blood pressure rising and my arteries contracting. No kidding. Heart attack at its finest. Sheesh. I hope the coming week is better, but I doubt it will be. I’m flipping all of you off in my imagination. Good night!

And as cherry to this hot tamale that is my week, here’s a situation I was in last Friday. Setting: Elevator from top floor.
Cast: Jasper, Jacob and Edward, and some random new hire.

Jasper: Nag-Oktoberfest kaya si Eunice? Mag-isa lang sya if ever.
Edward: Ah bakit, ngayon ba yun Oktoberfest?
Jasper: Yeah! Stupid nga eh, di ba? Tinawag mo pang Oktoberfest tapos sisimulan mo ng September.
Random Douche: Did you know that Oktoberfest starts in September in Germany?
Jasper: (In an irritated tone) What?!
Random Douche: Did you know that Oktoberfest starts in September in Germany?
Jasper: (In my mind, Eh p***** mo pala eh! Kinakausap ka ba namin?) Ah, right!
Edward:
[People in elevator giggles nonstop]
END

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ano na namang issue yan? Details, please!

Anonymous said...

Hahah. I knew that guy felt like he was out of his league when he said that sa elevator. I can sense that when we were at Jollijeep.

timeenutlatte said...

Kimberly: It involves someone who looks like this character that is based on a sweet confectioner.

Jacob: Hehehe. Loko talaga yun! Makakaganti din ako. Oktoberfest pala ah! Germany pala ah! Ewan ko sa kanya!! :))

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Natatawa ako pag naaalala ko 'yang elevator incident ninyo. LOL! You should've ripped that guy's head off, you know. Mwehehe!

timeenutlatte said...

Loko talaga yun. Hmm..hindi na namin nakikita. I guess you know what happened to him na. Military training and all. Hehehe. Should've controled the emotions of the people in the elevator pala. Tsk! :P

Anonymous said...

I guess you know what happened to him na. Military training and all. Hehehe.

Poor random douche. Tsk.


Should've controled the emotions of the people in the elevator pala.

Oo nga. You forgot that part. Hehehe!