Sunday, August 3, 2008

Havaianas Metallics

Fifteen months later, last Monday, I got me meself another pair of Havaianas. Well, I have no explanations nor justifications why I bought new flip flops when our country’s obviously winter bound anyways. I don’t know. I’ve just been meaning to purchase an alternative, or spare, if I may.

Havaianas’ hottest designs as of date are its customized slippers. People are given the option to choose colors and they can put designs, accessories or whatever it is they want to do with their pair. I just wanted to keep it simple, something light. So I chose Top Havaianas Metallics. I know they’re kinda “so last year” but then again, I’m a firm believer that you need to wear the couture; not let couture wear you. Love the design, love the look, love how it feels, love that I won’t have to pay for it till next month. (--,)

3 comments:

jaiskizzy said...

di pa rin ako sold sa mga habayanas na yan. dun pa rin ako sa mga nabibili sa palengke. mura na, pwede mo pang ipangtumbang preso. (may naglalaro pa kaya nun?)

Abdel Kadz said...

good thing i'm not much of a flip-flop person (more into shirts and sneakers). if I were, i would have gotten meself quite a collection already. =P

timeenutlatte said...

Kads: Yeah I know. I have some friends who are flipflop addicts. I mean, seriously, what will you do with 80 pairs? (Soree Muff..hehe) I'm just into comfortable couture. (--,)

Jai: Meron pa. Kaso Habayanas din yun ginagamit nila at steytsayd yung lata para dun sa game dito sa amin. Dyaskeng mga bata ire! Hahaha!