Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday (--,)

(--,) celebrates its first birthday today. Happy Birthday (--,)
Countless cups of coffee and 174 blogs later, I’m finding it hard to believe that it’s been one year since I joined the Blogspot bandwagon. And since then, I’ve written personal entries that I believe was worthy of sharing. I’ve been blogging, (or at least trying) since 2005…be it Xanga or Friendster blogs. I still consider my Multiply account to be my primary one because most people in my circle’s a member so it’s easier to socialize with them. (--,), however, is a different story.

There are just some thoughts that are better left unwritten. But some fall into the middle ground. Those that are supposed to be kept private but one would go crazy if he/she can’t at least write about it. Can’t really say I’ve written some life-changing entry, but, hey, I’ve got readers. And my heartfelt gratitude to those eight who actually wastes couple of minutes of their precious and expensive time to comprehend my ramblings! Hehe. You guys know who you are. Gratzi!

By far, my most read entry in that span of one year would be Sunday Scribbles VI. We all know it’s in our nature to be interested to those juicy entries, and me dishing out a different side of me actually gave that blog hits. What do I get from all of these thoughts that I continuously publish? Well, other the fact that it keeps me sane, I’ve actually improved my writing skills. No, I have no aspirations of winning something from this country’s annual Blog awards. I started this as an online journal to let people know what goes on inside my noggin and maybe get to know better…and it will continue to be just that. To my blogging friends, if the pen is mightier than the sword; methinks, then the keyboard is lightsaber! (--,)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hapi hapi :D

Anonymous said...

the keyboard is lightsaber!
>> Everyone in favor signify by saying aye.
>> Aye.
>> Aye.
>> Aye.
>> Aye.
>> Aye.... 1 million times.

Years more of writing, Tim.

timeenutlatte said...

Kim: Thanks thanks!

KK: Andaming "Aye" Hehehe. Thanks you. I wish the same for you and our friends. Write write write! (--,)

Anonymous said...

Happy Beerday, (--,)!

Keyboard is, indeed, lightsaber. At pwede mo ring ipanghampas sa mga tao sa paligid mo. Hahaha!

timeenutlatte said...

Yep yep. Especially when you're in **Hyperventilating** mode! Hahaha.
Thanks thanks thanks!