Sunday, October 12, 2008

Salon Price Hike

I have always loved salon days. Months ago, I wrote something about it being my only luxury. And months passed, and it’s still the only thing I treat myself constantly with…that is, until this morning. Mum and my Tita were to have their own respective trip to the salon and so naturally, I would’ve went with them so I could get my haircut for free. Good plan. That is, until we called for reservations. For some ridiculous reason, Bench Fix Hair salon decided to go all petroleum-like and raised their rates. Son of a…Used to be P285 is well, still pretty pricey but I figured, once a month and a half, right? I could manage. But the receptionists specifically told us that now they’re charging P350 per cut! Are the hairdressers and barbers also suffering from recession?

I’ll probably still go and get my haircut at Fix, and be happy about it. Like I said, my stylist there is the only one I trust my hair with. This presents a dilemma. Well, it’s a big deal for me anyways. I was thinking of letting my hair grow like it used to, my “F4” days, (refer to the scary accompanying picture) but my hair doesn’t grow that quick when I’m aiming for that long haired look. And my current messed-up style is easy to manage and doesn’t require that much effort. For now, I guess, I’ll just schedule my salon days two weeks before an important event or occasion. Grrr…the moment I get filthy rich, first thing I’m gonna spend on is hiring a stay-in hairdresser! I swear! Mwahahaha!

10 comments:

Abdel Kadz said...

Nyahaha. panalo ang picture! And it seemed like you "modeled" specifically for this shot, with the arm angle and the head tilt.. Nyahahah.

U look like one of those flower (!) four boys. hehehe. Vaness, is dat u?

timeenutlatte said...

Gago! Ahahaha. While I was looking for "The Little Prince" as my cuz is borrowing it, I chanced upon this "interesting" picture of moi. And I was ranting about that damn price hike of salons. So, there. That was in our old house and I always pose with my head tilted and my arm angled. Hmp!

Oh yes. Whilst everyone was screaming "Dao Ming Tzu" I was Vaness. Wahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Naks naman! F4 na F4 nga! So before Jasper, you were Vaness... Before hunting and "calming", you were singing and dancing!

♪ Oh baby, baby, baby ♪
♪ My baby, baby ♪

timeenutlatte said...

Laugh now! (Ang sing now) Hah! But I was famous back then. Ahaha. I had hordes of mass people grinning at me. Nakakatakot! Nyahaha. Papahabain ko nga ulet. :-P

OdtOO said...

you're gay, totally. tsk tsk
i was always partial to long-haired boys. now, geezz. what's up, t? you look.. uh... gay. =)) all right, all right. i'm pogi na and you're the pretty one. pero you look pretty nga. :)) korean popstar. :X

timeenutlatte said...

That is so totally not gay at all. But yes yes, I am pretty. "Don't you think I'm pretty?" -Heath from 10 Things. I'm chinita! Wahahaha. Yes, Korean popstar! Like I said si ***** na lang kulang or si ***** para mas authentic. Nyahahaha. :))))

Anonymous said...

Gayness!

timeenutlatte said...

Hmph. Like she's not involved with a long-haired guy!

Anonymous said...

=p but he's a musician. Hehe.

timeenutlatte said...

...and I'm an Asian Popstar! (--,)