Saturday, December 15, 2007

Starbucks Christmas Traditions: Complete

Hooray! I finally filled my Starbucks Christmas Traditions 2007 Planner promo. Took me a month and few days and ridiculous amount of pesos to complete those much-coveted coffee cup stickers. As I explained through my related blog, Christmas Blends, Starbucks will be giving out planners upon completion of their promo cards. This year though, Starbucks made it easier for everyone to achieve their promos. Since they are celebrating their 10th year anniversary, they decided to give two, yes, two stickers for every purchase of a drink. The catch is, there are specific times for this wonderful promo. So until December 25, between 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM and 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM, for every purchase of a Christmas Blend coffee or Classic Blend coffee, you will get two stickers for your card. Now, isn’t that just like Christmas everyday for coffee-lovers out there?

Anyway, I plan to redeem my planner soon, hopefully, in Alabang Town Center, as I claimed my last year’s there. And hopefully, this time around, I get to use my planner on a daily, if not, constant basis.

A Merry Christmas to all…

No comments: