Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mean Survey...(--,)

I know I’m over these survey-type bulletin board posts from Friendster. But I found this one from a friend really, really interesting. Hehehe. It showcases how awesome I think I am. But some answers are just to make readers smile and please don’t take it that seriously. I may mean it, but I’m decent. Really! Hahaha.

BASTUSAN SURVEY: How will you seriously answer someone in the following situations given?

^^What if someone (STRANGER) insults you or tells you this...


01. ang arte mo!
-- and you are?

02. mas matalino naman ako sayo?
-- yeah…but I’m sure you don’t like looking in mirrors

03. crush ako ng crush mo?
-- really? I’ll ask her tonight then.

04. ang bobo mo pala sa math!
-- yeah because I partied and hung out in college while you’re in your all-boys barkada playing dungeons & dragons

05. bilisan mo naman!
-- (won’t say anything but lalo ko babagalan)

06. ang sungit mo!
-- give me two seconds to pretend I care…

07 . gusto mo ng away?
-- (kung malaki at kalbo..tatakbo ako!)

08 . takot ka ata sakin eh?
-- tssss…(sabay takbo!)

09 . mas mahal niya ko!
-- that was not she was screaming last night!

10 . ang bababa naman ng mga grades mo!
-- mataas na yan! hehehe

^^What if sinabi ito sa'yo ng CRUSH mo?

01. crush kita.
-- are you okay? Nauntog ka ba or something?

02. hindi kita mahal.
-- for now, but we’ll see about that…

03. mahal na kita.
-- I know…but it took you long enough…

04 . pakopya naman ng assignment.
-- wait...let’s wait for him/her to finish para tuloy tuloy na

05. crush ko un friend mo.
-- oh, he’s happily married with 3 kids

06. pwedeng patabi sa upuan?
-- tatabi ka lang? di ka uupo? Well, okay.

07. pwede mo ba akong isayaw?
-- yes, you may

08. feeling ko may gusto ka sakin.
-- oh, then don't ever trust your instincts, especially when if it’s a life and death sitch

09. ang cute mong mag-smile.
-- I know!

10 . bakit ang bait mo sakin?
-- because I’m God-sent

^^Eh kapag parents mo nagsabi sa'yo nito?

01 . umuwi ka ng maaga.
-- yeah, tomorrow

02 . magaling ka palang sumayaw.
-- I learned from the best

03 . hindi ka na pwedeng pumasok sa klase.
-- who are you and what did you do to my real mom?

04. bawal ka pang mag boyfriend/girlfriend.
-- but she has a ranch in Tagaytay, resthouse in Baguio, beachhouse in Boracay…

^^Eh kapag teacher mo nagsabi sa'yo nito?

01 . kailangan kong makausap ang magulang mo.
-- oh, they’re out of the country…

02 .ang makita kong mangopya mamatay na!
-- (**chokes** and gets a seizure)

***END***

No comments: