Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Love

I have this new love. Yes, I’m in love. We just met yesterday and didn’t hit it off until nighttime, after dinner. She reminded me of someone I used to know who I thought will be a keeper but turned out to be such a drag and a mistake. This new one, she really reminded me of that mistake, but I have this feeling when I saw her that she’s gonna be different. How right I am.

How different? Well, she has these remarkable characteristics. Let’s start with the best thing that I like about her: she’s sweet just right, not those much engaging types who ruins the flavor because they’re too sugary. She also has these little fluffy traits that definitely adds to her value and a delightful core that makes one go **sigh**. I think this one’s is the ONE!

But she will only be available for a while. After a month or so, I might never see or experience her again. It will suck and I will miss her, probably, sleepless and restless nights. But that’s life. All good things must come to an end. So, before she becomes history, I will enjoy every moment with her and I know that she will make me happy.

This type of goodness, well, they are meant to be shared. I don’t want my friends and family to be left out. So I’m going to introduce her to them. You wanna meet her right? Trust me on this one. I hope she brings you joy as much as she does for me. She’s Mercedes.

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Okay sa punchline ah. Kala ko kung sino na namang babae hahaha! =p

timeenutlatte said...

Nyahahaha. I knew it. I'minlab! Magppropose na ko dito! Heehee...

Hmm.."na namang babae?!" Err...

Drama Queen Amrie said...

Akala ko rin kung sino! Hahaha

Johann said...

akala ko mercedes benz!

timeenutlatte said...

Marie: Hehehe... Eh wala eh. Tigil mo na ko sa mga "feelings" blog ko. Wala din nararating. I'ma enjoy desserts!

Johann: Wishful Thinking. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Mwehehe. So you have four others wanting to meet her now. B-)