Monday, March 31, 2008

I Dream of Ellen

Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real and so perfect that you were utterly disappointed and frustrated when you’ve awaken from it? Well, I’m sure most of people out there did have these types of dreams, and lots would say “nightmares.” But mine was far from nightmares. It was sweet and “sigh-inducing.”

I dreamt of spending day, week, can’t really remember, but I spent time with Ellen Page. Well, for those of you who don’t know her, she was just nominated for an Oscar on her role as Juno, a movie with the same title as the lead. You see, I never really paid attention to this actress. Sure I noticed her and yeah, she’s pretty, but she’s no Natalie Portman, (then again, maybe she’s the next Natalie). That’s why I woke up really, really curious as to why she was in my subconscious mind.

In my dream, I already knew her and we were sort of getting along. I then accompanied her to different locations and just spent endearing moments with each other. I took her back to her place and since we’re really tired, we pressed on to her bedroom and…conversed, just conversed. Like I said before, it’s my perfect fantasy: meet some interesting chic, talk about stuff that people find boring, and hit it off. I really can’t remember our topics but it ended blissfully with this scene: me somewhat falling beside her, staring at each other eyes, and yes--mushy, mushy--a kiss. Like of those in the movies, passionate and dreamy. Then, just like some annoying motion, the channel changed and my dream shifted to a bad counseling session from some unknown character. And then, I woke up.

I had various episodes of dreams last night but when I regain consciousness, it was Ellen’s sequence which is the clearest of them all. I’m pretty sure I had that lovestruck smile in my face upon waking up. And after a few seconds, I realized the inevitable: it’s just a dream. Damn! That perfect moment with a perfect someone and it all happened while I was sleeping. What does it mean? And why her? *Sigh*

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

Ako last week, I dreamed about Patrick Dempsey hehe! Pang-R18. =p

timeenutlatte said...

Ako last week, I dreamed about Patrick Dempsey hehe! Pang-R18. =p

Mwehehehe. Mine will just make you kilig. No R-18 sequences there. And I prefer it that way. Kung ibang celebrity pa siguro. Heehee.

Anonymous said...

Nice, nice. Ü Parang yung moment namin ni Channing. Wahahaha! Medyo pangit yung kay Voldemort eh kasi gusto niya ako patayin.

Sana eh merong record player ang mga panaginip natin noh para pwedeng i-post sa Multiply at ulit-ulitin panoorin. Hahaha!

timeenutlatte said...

Veejei..
Actually, I think 6 dream sequences yun but kay Ellen yun longest and pinaka the best! Hehe.

**Sigh** I think our dreams would be a big hit. Pdeng romantic comedy. Aww. :x

Abdel Kadz said...

Then, just like some annoying motion, the channel changed and my dream shifted to a bad counseling session from some unknown character.

I can actually picture this scene. Naging comedy tuloy what would have been a romance flick. Wehehe.

timeenutlatte said...

I can actually picture this scene. Naging comedy tuloy what would have been a romance flick. Wehehe.

Di ba? Di ba? The makings of a great romantic-comedy film. One feel-good, sigh movie. Tsk! Hehehe.

Hey, man. Uwi ka na. Haha.