Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What Comes After The Blues

And both seasons of Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill have concluded. And my psycheness and anticipation the whole week “halfly” paid off. Gossip Girl ending was a letdown for me. It made things complicated. Next season “should” be interesting but I’m feeling blah over it.

But One Tree Hill…oh, my god. I’m not gonna recap nor put spoilers. Well, sort of…just these screenshots and quote:

Brooke: Hello?

Peyton: Hello?

Lindsey: Hello?

Lucas: Hey it’s me. Look I’m at the airport and I’ve got two tickets to Las Vegas. Do you wanna get married tonight?

(--,) (--,) (--,)

Who the hell did he call?
Please let it be Brooke! Oh, please be Brooke Davis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Nice screenshot... Now it makes me wonder who Luke called... Hmmm.

--Kadz

Johann said...

yeah, the gossip girl season finale was a letdown. wala talagang cliffhanger eh - no major event to look out for. season 2 could be predictable - nate and serena could (or, in my opinion, should) hook up.

as for OTH, i don't know what's happening in that show right now, but sophia bush deserves tons of props for being able to work with her cheating ex-husband.

gossip girl's ratings are lower than OTH's though. which brings me this question: who the hell would prefer to watch OTH over gossip girl?

timeenutlatte said...

Hey, I'm thinkin I should also make the same situation with matching screenshots. First would be..., then..., and of course,...! Hehehehe.